1. Upload a picture of your homemade cooking on Instagram and #haloodiefoodie
2. Subscribe to the haloodiefoodie blog via the www.haloodiefoodie.com website (If you haven’t already).
The food must be homemade and I will request photographic proof before announcing the winners.
Terms and Conditions apply (See Below)
- 12oz Bag of Almond M&M
- 14oz Bag of Skittles Desserts
- 9.9oz Bag of Hershey’s Nuggets: Milk chocolate with toffee and almonds.
Thats over 1Kg of U.S candy which have no issues with doubtful colours!!
All the best.
HaloodieFoodie Food Snap Competition Terms and Conditions
- All entries must be submitted via Instagram between 14th November and 7th December 2014 and will only be accepted if:
(a) the #haloodiefoodie tag is included on your uploaded photos;
(b) you have subscribed to the HaloodieFoodie blog at www.haloodiefoodie.com; and
(c) the further terms and conditions set out below have been complied with.
- All entries must be your original work and must not infringe the rights of any other party. You must be the sole owner of copyright in all photographs submitted and you must have obtained the permission of any persons depicted in the entries or, in the case of children under 16, their parents/guardians. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not have breached any laws and/or regulations when taking your photographs.
- There are no restrictions on the number of entries that you can submit but entries submitted outside of the times specified above will not be accepted.
- All entries will be judged by a panel of independent judges who will consider a range of factors including, but not limited to, photo quality; aesthetic and food appeal; and novelty.
- The judges’ decisions will be final and no correspondence can be entered into.
- The winner will be announced week commencing 8th December 2014 via Instagram direct message and will need to email email@example.com with their postal address.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made; HaloodieFoodie.com reserves the right to either offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by first class post and HaloodieFoodie.com does not accept any responsibility for damaged and/or misplaced post.
- All entrants agree to be bound by these rules. HaloodieFoodie.com reserves the right to exclude any entry from the competition at any time and in its absolute discretion if it has reasonable cause to believe that any of these rules have been breached.
- HaloodieFoodie.com reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- This competition is open to UK residents only (including residents of the Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
- These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- This competition is administered by HaloodieFoodie.com.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.